Hello World

Hello World , Probably the first line of output code most of learn when they are into computer languages. It was definitely mine.;) Well, not that I am an expert at any language or sort. But I am definitely into computers. At least that now I am in my Masters Program in Information Systems and Management, Mysore, I must be.
Well, just a informal hey to all you guys & gals, this is Praveen Ratna Deepak. I just got kick-started into this blog writing after dabbling with my skin/blog skin and other elements for long. Infact, I signed up for this like 1/2 a year back and I never got started after that. Typical me, outta change;). lol

Until the next news, keep waiting and I promise, I will update this atleast like 3-4 business days. Business days? ..lol. Picked that line from my professor from class today, Anand Adkoli, CEO of Liqwid Krystal. He seemed a maverick guy, thats what my friend called him after the intro he gave himself. I say...hmm... a very very typical CEO. Wonder what his business model is like heh?
Well, got loads of assignments and truckload of C tutorials I should go through to finish my assignment.
Edit: And did I forget the 84 page Textbook(thats what I felt like after seeing the 2nd Case-study from Shalini Ma'm.) that I have to go through for the day. I am half-dead already.

for the day,
Deepak.





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey praveen!why to tell that u got lot of work to all.just go to home and read.