Another week Ahead...

Another week ahead. It started off well, I suppose. Got lucky and had some good breakfast (Puri). Had a stomach full. Got some more assignments to complete and a whole lot of other work to do. My phone (a Sony Ericsson k750i) started throwing some problems at me. The joystick won't work properly. Had to fiddle with it around a bit to get it working. I bought it for a premium, a whopping $390 (~19000 INR) , when it was first launched. Least I knew, th eprice comes dropping like a pack of cards. In less than 2yrs, I bought, the present price is less than half, the present price is around $230 (~ 9500 INR). Kick my curse. :(
I am thinking of throwing this away for a brand new Sony Ericsson. I fell in love with this chic as soon as I saw it. Love at first sight heh? Its as thin as wafer(14mm to be exact) and got all the goodies and a fixed joystick.
Last heard, its selling around for ~ $300 (13000 INR) in India . Hopefully, it will come down to around 10k. I am a proud Sony(Ericsson) aficionado, Nokia sucks IMHO, dumb slow operating system.

A few pics


More properties and know-how, go here.

for the day,
Deepak


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments: